Where Christ and Care Come Together
Note: This location is temporarily closed as we make plans to relocate in order to better serve those needing free medical care.
Our Mission – We exist to serve the people of South Carolina with medical, dental, and eye care. We are a free clinic, serving patients who have no usable insurance and are 18 or older.
About Us – In close relationships with physicians, dentists, medical professionals, service organizations and hospitals in our community, we strive to provide healthcare and medications valued in excess of $6,000,000 annually.
We neither seek nor accept government funding or insurance reimbursements. We desire to partner with organizations which understand and empathize with our mission. We are generously funded through Sponsorships, Donations, and In-Kind Giving.
Volunteers – We depend on a greatly-appreciated core of non-medical volunteers, often retirees, to perform a wide variety of critical services assisting those in need. Such persons are usually the first people our patients see when they enter the clinic and the last they see upon departure. If you have interpersonal, computer, or telephone skills, we may have a place for you.
To Qualify for Care, You Must…
- be 18 years old or older.
- have no usable medical insurance.
- not have injuries covered by Workman’s Compensation
- have family income less than 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines (unless pre-approved by Administration)
Bring the Following Items to Make an Appointment
- South Carolina Driver’s License/Photo ID
- Social Security Card
- Notarized Statement from Employer Stating Weekly Hours and Pay Rate
- Notarized Statement with Contact Information from Person Who Has Been Supporting You
Professional Medical Staff – Our professional staff members bring decades of experience to their volunteer work at Christ Central Medical.
Dental – Ted Ravenel, DMD and Lynn Campbell, DMD
Pharmacy – Bonnie Counts, Rph
Optometry – Bud Antley, OD, and Ben Ondersma, OD
Medical – Paul Espinoza, MD